Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Lemon Juice Diet

(Image From Wikipedia)

I am very desperate to lose weight after giving birth. I used to be 120lbs before I got married then when I was pregnant I gained a lot of weight. I am having difficulty going up and down the stairs. I get depressed whenever I see myself into the mirror, I am very huge. I tried Insanity and Focus T25 for a month but it injured my knee. It damaged my knee pad and based from the MRI result I have Grade 4 of Chondromalacia  patella.

Chondromalacia patella is also known as the runner’s knee, it is a condition where the knee pad deteriorates or damage. I went to The Medical City and they offered me a medicine that needs to be injected directly on my knee and it is worth P20, 000.  Told the doctor I don’t have much money and if I have I still need to look for a cheaper alternative. My brother in law recommends a doctor from Sta. Anna Manila. We went to Sta. Anna and meet the doctor. He offered me a medicine from Germany and need to be injected three times on my knee. One session was worth 3,500 and 3 session was worth 10,500. I need to come back to his clinic every other day for the injection.  After the session he gave me prescription to take Genacol Collagen once a day and Carnicor L-Carnatine twice a day.

Genacol Collagen, based from the doctor, it will reduces the pain and will regenerate the cartilage and ligaments of my knee. The Carnicor is to lose weight and boost metabolism. Because of my condition, I am not allowed to exercise. I love walking but no long walk for now but if I need to, doctor said to don’t forget to pause if my knee hurt.  Last October 2014 I was 163lbs. Last November someone introduced me the lemon detox every morning. I need to squeeze half lemon to warm water, 1 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar (I use Bragg), and 1 tbsp. honey.

After a week of detox, I lose 11lbs (152lbs). Isn’t it amazing?! No changes with my eating habit, I still eat rice and Jollibee yum burger. Last December I am in no mood of checking my weight I am afraid to see that I gained again. This January someone introduced me the Cayenne pepper and Turmeric. I just need to add it on my warm lemon. I love adding turmeric on my food especially on my rice. Now, I can’t believe I am 145lbs. Wow, no exercise, no walking, and no jogging and normal eating habit but still I am losing weight. Thanks to the lemon detox it is really effective for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment